Thursday, September 11, 2008

The End Result

As I have been trying to "catch up" on my blogging, I have come to a decision that has given me some peace of mind. I realized a big part of why I did such a poor job of staying on top of our blog was because so much of our last year was consumed with the construction of our house. Every time we turned around there was another sub-contractor to meet with or another (of hundreds) decision to be made. Then, add in the stress of getting our old house "up to par" and on the market. In typical Melissa/Jeff fashion, we under-estimated the amount of time and work that would take and found ourselves in quite a pickle at times. But, in the end, it was all worth it! We have now settled in fairly well. The pets have all adjusted and most of the boxes in plain view have been unpacked. Below are a few pics of our labor of love...

The front of the house

The back of the house

The fireplace in the family room

Our bedroom


Looking at the front door/entry way from the family room

Looking up the stairs

Part of our back yard- The Pond

No comments: