Saturday, October 03, 2009

Sweet Dreams and Fingers Crossed

Today was what I hope is the first of many days to come of Ryan sleeping in his own room! He has been sleeping in a bassinet in our room for the past 6 wks, but we are getting ready to make the transition to his room. I say that like I am confident of our decision, but truthfully I am very nervous about it. Our room is downstairs, while he is upstairs. I am not sure exactly when we'll begin to try nights up there, but I wanted to start to get him used to sleeping in his own space. So, today we started with a nap. He slept quite soundly for about an hour. He looked so small in the crib compared to the bassinet which I like because then it doesn't feel like he is outgrowing another thing already! Wish us luck for a smooth transition.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so tiny and precious! I can't wait to see you all this weekend!!! :) Love you all lots!!!