Monday, September 01, 2008

Motorcycles and Apples...A Celebration of 30 Years


I knew I would get out of order, but I guess that is what happens when you try to catch up on posts that are almost a year old...

Anyway, last Oct. Jeff turned the big 3-0! Being the good wife that I am, I went against all my female instincts and rented (since I won't agree to a purchase) a Harley Soft Tail motorcycle for the weekend. I have to admit he looked really good on it and it was quite fun to ride in the Cosby High School parking lot. :) After practicing locally, Jeff rode solo while I followed in the Durango. A ways down the road we met up with our friends, Art and Linda, on their motorcycle. From there we headed up to Carter's Mountain, just outside of Charlottesville, to pick apples.








Jeff demonstrates how to get the most for your money!

Linda demonstrates the proper technique for eating apple doughnuts.

Linda demonstrates the proper way to use the apple picking device!

No comments: