Sunday, April 06, 2008

Extending Easter....




Well, I am a little behind on my posts. I meant to put these pictures up right after Easter, but time has just flown by. We had a lovely meal with our friends, Kirsten and Steve Rubino, and their cute puppy, Duncan. I want to note that Duncan does not in fact belong to us, but to them. My first post featuring Duncan, was apparently not too clear, as I got several messages asking how the other dogs liked having a new puppy around the house. I also had a conversation with my mother who asked in a rather panicked voice, "Who is Duncan?". She was slightly concerned that we were trying to complete Jeff's pack with another dog.
Anyway, Easter dinner was great, and we also welcomed our friend Carley over for dessert! A yummy beginning to a relaxing spring break.

No comments: