Sunday, February 24, 2008

Long Time Gone....







Well, sadly it has been exactly 579 days since my last post. However, in that time, many happy things have happened. Jeff and I got married. Then, we figured planning a wedding wasn't stressful enough, so we bought 5 1/2 acres in Powhatan, Virginia. We are currently building a house that should be complete around the beginning of May. Another exciting event that took place this past summer was the wedding of Jenny and Dave. There have been many more exciting events, but I won't cronicle them all, nor post all of the pictures. It is my goal from here on out to keep up with this, so our family and friends can stay updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meliss: I love your blog- and I think that the play on words in the blog description is teriffic. Thanks for turning me onto this 21st century thrill! Youre the best-keep up the great posts.